Angaza is a for-profit company with offices in San Francisco and Nairobi.
Our global technical team is more than two dozen people. We’ve worked at places like Kiva, Canonical, Yahoo!, Microsoft, and Mozilla. We strive to be thoughtful, pragmatic, and collaborative.
Our hiring process typically involves a phone conversation, a small and well-defined home project, and an on-site interview. We don’t believe in gotcha logic puzzles or adversarial whiteboard exercises, and we give you specific constructive feedback wherever possible.
Employees receive salary, an equity stake in Angaza, and benefits that include:
- Medical, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Your transit or bike commute expenses paid by Angaza
- Parental leave at 100% salary
- Flexible time off
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team and mission that you can believe in