Angaza is a for-profit company with offices in San Francisco and Nairobi.
Our global technical team is more than two dozen people. We’ve worked at places like Kiva, Canonical, Yahoo, and Microsoft. We strive to be thoughtful, pragmatic, and collaborative.
Our hiring process always includes an initial phone conversation and at least one on-site interview. Hiring for some roles may also include a small, at-your-own-pace home project. We don’t believe in gotcha logic puzzles or adversarial whiteboard exercises, and we give you specific constructive feedback wherever possible.
Employees receive salary, an equity stake in Angaza, and benefits that include:
- Medical, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Your transit or bike commute expenses paid by Angaza
- Parental leave at 100% salary
- Flexible time off
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team and mission that you can believe in